Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Update on Parker!

We had a doctors appointment today and found out we are dilated by two effaced all the way. The doctor said he could have broke my water at the appointment and I would have no problems... But we liked the idea of having perhaps one more night to get ready for little Parker! He told us that we are very close and to make sure our bags are packed. So of course we came home packed and prepared for the hospital just in case. I took perhaps my last bath for a while and made sure all the laundry was clean and dishwasher empty.. You know if you have been there it makes you feel better to know it's all done for you when you come home. I will keep you all posted should anything happen tonight. Please keep us in your prayers, pray that Parker is a healthy little baby boy, my labor goes well, and Evan adjusts as well as possible to the new changes that are coming! Thank you all!
God bless,
Michelle

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh wow! I will pray that Parker is healthy and happy and that your delivery goes smothly. Enjoy having your house clean, because with two it's amazing what you don't get done!