Sunday, March 14, 2010

Parker is almost here!



So we are currently 2 centimeters dialated. The doctor said if Parker decides to come that he will not stop the delivery. I am still working, next week will be my last week. I am trying to get everything organized, but it seems like I still have lots to do, but so little time. This next month is going to be a busy month, but we will get thru it! We can't wait till he is here, Evan doesn't really know what is going on, but I think he senses something is different. The due date is March 28, I feel great and hope he decides to stay in there until then so that I have a little more time to get organized. Say a prayer for us that he is a healthy, happy little baby boy. God has already blessed us with such a talented, smart, and happy little boy, and hope and pray that Parker will come into this world just as healthy. God bless you all - have a great weekend!
Love
Michelle
We will keep you updated and I will try and post immediately a picture and details of Parker as soon as he gets here!

No comments: