Thursday, July 30, 2009

Finally I got a camera!!

















This week has been extremly busy starting with our anniversary on July 28, which my husband took me to Ruth Chris and my sister watched Evan for the night. We had a great time, and I appreciated Mandy so much for watching Evan during the night so that we could spend adult time together. Also, that night I recieved my anniversary gift which was the camera I have been longing for (as you know I lost my last camera in the lake). As you can see in the pictures... The balloons were a surprise for Ray from Evan and I along with his favorite a cookie cake... we have found out that Evan loves loves loves balloons! So below you will find some pictures from the first night I received my camera and the next pictures are from July 30 which was my birthday. Ray did great, since I have been reading a lot lately he got me the kindell which was a complete surprise and that night I went out with all of the girls for a nice mexican dinner to catch up on everyone's lives and babies! We had a great time, as soon as Jamie sends me the picture I will post it! Hope you all are having a great week, enjoy the pictures!
By the way Evan is pulling himself up and standing up for a few seconds without holding onto anything else! I hate to say it, but I think were close to walking!
Love all and God Bless
Michelle

No comments: