Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Ok sorry I have been out of the blogging loop...

Ok, I want to blame not blogging on the fact that my camera is at the bottom of the lake somewhere and I am waiting till I get a new one so that I do not have to post writting with no pictures, but since I still have yet to slow down and get a camera I figured I would at least come on the blog and catch everyone up on why we have been so busy!
Well let me start by saying that in June I was offered a position within Novartis to change products and territory, which is very exciting since for the last 3 years I have been driving to Fort Smith everyday, and now I actually get to work at least 60% of the time in NWA and the rest of the time in Fort Smith. This is very exciting since now I can actually say I live in my territory! The only downside was the fact that I had to go to training for 2 weeks in New Jersey for training of the new products. I missed my family so very much but I am so fortunate that I had my mom that took time out of her schedule to come help Ray the entire time while I was gone! Thanks mom you were a life savor!!
New things with Evan... he has recently been moved up to the "crawlers" room... yep you guessed it he is officially crawling! He at first was just army crawling and now it is a full fledge crawl, and now we are really having to watch him, I am afraid of him learning how to walk based on how fast he gets everywhere when he crawls.
... other news with Evan... since the water is officially hot at the lake we can actually put him in the water (in a life jacket of course) and he loves it! I will try to find a way to put some of the video on the blog so you all can see. I thought he would love the water since he likes bath time, but I think he likes the lake even better... were glad because we are lake rats ourselves!
Fourth of July weekend went by fast but we had a great time celebrating. We went down to the lake and met up with some friends on there dock for a cookout and then went that night to watch the fireworks (Evan didn't make it, he was asleep before we even thought about boating over to the fireworks) but it was beautiful and there were lots of people out to watch the fireworks. I was so happy to actually have decent weather on a holiday weekend! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I can't believe this weekend is almost here. Ray has motorcross races on Saturday, so all our plans revolve around going to the lake Friday and Sunday and then of course out to the race track on Saturday to cheer him on. Were hoping for good weather!
God bless America!!! God bless you all hope you have a great week, and even better weekend. I promise soon I will have pictures of how much Evan has grown! (To give you an idea he wears 12 month clothing and yet he is only 7 months)
Have a great one!
God Bless,
Michelle

No comments: