Sunday, August 9, 2009

I can't believe it's already August!

At the Lake... Chad with Maya... Ray with Evan... Michelle on the board








Michelle's birthday dinner at Pesto Cafe



Jamie boarding and with Evan at the lake



Evan out at the lake - and Ray wakeboarding




Aunt Mandy with Evan


July flew by so fast, and I can't believe it's already August. We have been busy I guess because I don't know where the time went! Hearing all of the talk about kids going back to school blows my mind. Granted the Summer was awesome but it went by so fast!! We have lately been enjoying the weather out at the lake and around the pool. I really don't have any exciting news besides a few changes... my partner in the NWA area received an awesome opportunity to work for a competitor company. I will miss her tremendously but I am so excited for her I know she couldn't pass up such a great opportunity. I just hope I get a new partner that worked just as hard. Some other excited news is the McBride's are pregnant with there second child. They are such wonderful parents - we are all so excited for them both!
New things for Evan - He is crawling so fast, getting his first top tooth, I would take a picture but it is hard to see, but you definitely can feel it, he is standing up and can hold him self steady for a while before falling. He is growing so fast, I can't believe how big he's getting, and his little personality is really coming alive! We love him more everyday! Hope you all are doing great - God Bless and have a wonderful week!
Here is a few pictures from the last week.
Mandy and little Evan

All the best,
Michelle

No comments: