Saturday, August 28, 2010

Uncle David's birthday




This past weekend it was my brothers 22nd birthday. Wow every time I say that it makes me feel really old! Anyway, we were so excited that he was up here getting ready to start school, so that we could celebrate his birthday with him! Evan loves his uncle David especially since he plays with him constantly! We had spent the morning at Greek Bid Day (not David of course because he wanted to sleep in but he did give us a ride) and then after David came and picked us up, we took him for lunch, cake and gifts. We had a great time! We still owe him a steak but Ray wanted to be in on that dinner so we postponed it till next week, I will take pictures then because I will probably have a belated cake then as well. Either way, Happy Birthday David! We love you and hope all your wishes came true for your 22nd birthday!
Love
Michelle

No comments: