Saturday, August 28, 2010

Bid Day










Over the past month or so I have been helping a friend's daughter of mine prepare for going thru Rush. I didn't care whether or not she went was I was (Tri Delta) or not, I honestly wanted her to be happy in where she ended up. I also wanted her to have a great rush where she was able to choose the house she felt like she fit in the most. She decided that house was Chi-o and the Chi-o house wanted her as well, so now she is a Chi-o. Below are some pictures from Bid-day, which is the day when all of the girls going thru rush find out what they are pledging. It is an exciting time. I can't imagine having a daughter going thru after how nervous I was for this little girl, but I have to admit it was so fun doing it all over again. Here are some pictures of us visiting the Tri-Delt house with the boys to show them to the house mom who is by the way my old pledge mom.

God Bless,
Michelle

No comments: