Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Another Golf Tournament!










This past weekend, we packed up and headed south again. This time for a golf tournament that Ray had been invited to play in with Trevor Coffee. A fraternity brother from his that currently lives in Hope with his wife Jodi and two beautiful daughters. We dropped the kids off in Texarkana with my parents, sister and brother. That way they could have some bonding time and we wouldn't have to leave them with a stranger Friday night. After that we met Jodi and Trevor at there home where the boys set out for a shut out (which they didn't do very well in) and we met them at the club for drinks, dinner and music. We had a great time catching up and hanging out. The next day the boys went to play golf and we Jodi and I drove to Texarkana for some swimming with my family, lunch, and then we took the boys back to Hope to show them off to some of Ray's other Frat brothers in town, then before dinner took them back to my parents house. On Sunday we slept in as late as possible (8:30) and packed up. My dad came and picked me up so that I could hang out with them while Ray played the last bit of the tournament. We had a great trip, Ray didn't win any money but the trip was worth it! We got to see Trevor and Jodi's new home (which is gorgeous!) and hang out with them since we do not get to see them very often. As well as see my family especially my sister (who now lives in Little Rock). We had an excellent time! Thanks for having us and thanks to my parents for watching the kids, Evan had a blast!
This week has already flown by... we are preparing our house for a wedding shower for Curt and Sara this weekend! It should be a great time! I can't wait to catch up with everyone who comes, and to celebrate for the two! We are so happy for them both!
I hope you all have a wonderful week! God Bless!
Updates:
Evan:
New words:
frog: prog
woody: wobby
buzz: buzz
golf club: golf club, golf course, golf ball (favorite words and things to play with - obssessed!)
pillow: piwwow
dog: ruff -dog
no, no no - points his finger while he says it
please: pwease
love you: uv u
banana: nana
nana: nana
papa: papa
david: dav dav
mandy: mani
mama: mama
dadda: dadda
parker: parker
brother: brotter
maya:maya
truck, car, - - - - - all in all he is talking so much now - and these are just a few words that he is saying that we think are so cute when he says them! Love love love watching him grow! He is so cute and happy little boy. He loves playing golf, and swimming (oh my gosh he is already jumping off the diving board without any help) he is a dare devil and full boy!

Parker:
rolling over
making lots of noises (so cute to listen to)
taking bottle well
stands on his own if you put him where he can hold onto something
smiling, smiling, smiling! he is such a happy baby!
Sleeping half way thru the night, then wakes up and wants momma and milk.

I'll add more later but all in all we are truly blessed with some wonderful little boys full of joy! God made our dreams come true!!
God Bless,
Michelle

2 comments:

protein powder said...

I like to watch all the sports live but golf is my favorite game. I always enjoy it and i can reduce my stress by watching it.

===============
Golf Tournament

Jodi said...

so glad ya'll were able to come visit -- had a blast!! love the pics! :)