Sunday, April 17, 2011

It's been a while...



So in December of 2010 I was delivered some news of having my territory with Novartis depleted. Which meant I was "restructured" in the restructuring. At the time I stayed positive and stayed positive believing everything happens for a reason. Well now I am proof positive that everything does happen for a reason. In February I took a position with Bard Access Systems selling medical devices such as ports, piccs, and dialysis equipment. I love my job and the opportunity I have been given! I never realized how much I yearned for more until I was put into the place of being able to get so much more and give as well! I am so excited about it all, which leads me to the reason I told you this is that since I have been so busy with everything else I have put blogging on the back burner. Now that I have it all up and running I am coming back to catch up! So sorry again for being gone so long but I will do some catching up for you! God Bless,
Michelle

No comments: