Monday, April 18, 2011

Baby Number 3 is on it's way!

Yes you are reading that correctly! We are pregant with another wonderful baby boy! We are so excited! It is a big suprise to us both but we could not be more excited. They will all be so close to one another! We are due August 6. Everything is going great - the best part of it all is that I went thru my first trimester without even knowing that I was pregnant... and if you don't believe me ask my husband! We are going to name him Davis Ray Canode!! Keep him in your prayers and us please! I pray that he is healthy, happy and blessed! Thank you everyone for your support and celebration in our exciting news!
God Bless,
Michelle

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! How much fun to have three boys!

Laura Foust said...

Wow!! The boys have grown so much and congrats on #3!!! That's exciting:)

Jodi said...

Oh my goodness!!! Trevor told me y'all were expecting........but, I'm not sure if he knew about baby BOY #3!! I know of 3 little girls that will love playing with those 3 little boys!! :)

CAMoore said...

Oh Michelle! Congrats!!! That is soo exciting!

Butlers Business said...

Oh my!!! Congrats Michelle! That is so exciting!! I hope you have room in your house for 3 precious boys!! :) Richie and Wendy