Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Evan's 2nd Birthday Party!













On December 2, 2008 Evan Ray Canode came into this world - and Thursday we celebrated his 2nd birthday! I can't believe my little baby boy is already 2. It goes by so fast, I still remember my mom telling me to cherish the special times because the days go by slow but the years go by so fast, and now I find myself repeating that constantly! Evan has blessed us so very much with his strong little personality and athletic abilities beyond our beliefs. He constantly amazes us every single day - and I pray to God for the compassion, strength, and patience to raise him to be the best man he can be! Thank you Evan for all that you have given us - you are a blessing beyond words!
Evan woke up to his favorite thing "the birthday song" and a small birthday cake with candles "a tradition." He went to school as usual but got to have cupcakes for him and all of his friends. That night we took the boys to their first trip to Chuck E Cheese. We had a great family night! By the time we got home they were both wore out - below are some pictures from the night! His favorite was the rolling ball game, instead of rolling the ball he walked up and put in in the slots... so funny!
On Friday we had his birthday party at the house - Santa came to visit along with his elf - all the kids had a great time telling Santa what they wanted. Evan isn't afraid of Santa but I can't say that he likes to sit on his lap. He will stand next to him and smile and tell him hi but that is as far as it goes... Parker on the other hand is our little happy baby so it doesn't matter who is holding him - if they are holding him he is laughing or smiling so of course he liked Santa. We had a wonderful time, and so many of his friends showed up to celebrate his 2nd birthday! Thank you to everyone who came and spent time wishing him a happy birthday!
Here are a few pictures there are more to come as soon as the photographer gets them to me I will post more!

No comments: