Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Evan's first plane ride!










After Thanksgiving with Ray's parents we packed up the car and headed south to my parent's home. My brother, sister and her boyfriend had all driven down as well to visit. Also, Ray had set up a hunting trip down around Texarkana so it worked out perfectly. We stayed all weekend and headed home on Sunday, but during the time we were there my dad was able to schedule a plane ride for Evan. My dad has been flying planes since he was 15 - I was born flying... we have pictures of me only weeks old flying with my parents, and I still remember those as some of our best memories. So now my dad is letting Evan experience flying. He had a great time, he wasn't sure what was going on at first, he kept saying airplane and pointing outside of the plane, and I kept saying back to him that we were in the airplane flying. It wasn't until my dad put him in the cockpit to let him see the front of the plane that I think he understood. He loved it and kept saying more after we landed. Thanks dad for arranging the flight - we had a great time! Here are some pictures from our trip to Texarkana as well as the plane ride!
God Bless,
Michelle

No comments: