Sunday, January 17, 2010

Paint the Town Red!





This Friday we hired a babysitter to watch Evan so that we could attend Paint the Town Red. The event was a great success, and of course Ray's favorite band Bomb Kinetic played at the event. He stayed on the dance floor the entire event! I didn't get very many pictures, but Jamie said she would send some to me so that I could post them from her camera. Here are a few from the end of the night of Ray and Chad, as you can tell they look like they had a great time!

Also, this Saturday we attended the Alabama vs. Arkansas game, and had a great time! Especially since we won! Evan did great and loved dancing to the band music and calling the Hogs! I did get some pictures from that day, so those are above. Evan wasn't wanting to take the pictures but they are good of Ray.

Update on Parker (Baby on the way)... everything is going good so far - I have an appointment tomorrow and will know more then, but as for now I am starting to get bigger and he is such a mover.... I feel him all day long - Ray and I are going to be in big trouble if he is as active when he comes out because then there will be two of them! Oh well, he gets its of course from his parents so I can't complain to much, if anything it will help him keep up with his big brother!


Either way, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, and have a great week!
God Bless,
Michelle

1 comment:

The McBrides said...

Avery said to tell Evan thank you for his Valentine's Day card!! We need to have a playdate soon!