Monday, January 4, 2010

It Snowed!










Obviously everyone has noticed that it has snowed... Well on Sunday we met up with Chad and Monika Hatfield and there little baby girl Maya for brunch at the Pinnacle and then sledding. We had a great time and the snow was fantastic to sled on. The roads were pretty bad we drove four wheel drive all the way there and back, and on the way home there were several cars off the road and wrecks. All in all it was a great day, Evan really enjoyed sledding, and loves the snow. It was so much fun to watch him and Ray sled down the hill. It gave Ray and me the bug to want to go skiing, but since I am pregnant we had to skip a trip this year. we already have it on the books for next year, and I can't wait! I hope you all get to enjoy the snow, be safe and smart driving in the snow!
God Bless,
Michelle

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

I love your snow pics! I am so jealous. We never see snow here in central Texas. I miss NWA!