Saturday, December 19, 2009

Thanksgiving!




For Thanksgiving my parents and brother were able to come up for dinner. Rather than cooking we have started a new tradition by going to eat at the Pinnacle Country Club. This allows everyone to eat what they like best vs. me having to make sure I cook it all, and it keeps my house clean and everyone sane! After Thanksgiving we went to the movies that night to watch the new movie with Sandra Bulluck about the football player (I have gone blank on the name) but it was one of the best movies I have ever seen! I highly recommend the movie! The next day my mom and I woke up at a decent time and went Christmas shopping, we got a few things accomplished, but our biggest accomplishment was putting up all of the Christmas decorations up! I am so glad those are all up and I don't have to worry about putting them up at the same time as watching Evan... lets put it this way I don't think I would have ever completely finished had I not finished then! Either way we had a great Thanksgiving... the weather was beautiful and Evan really likes Thanksgiving food! It was a great first Thanksgiving for Evan!

No comments: