Sunday, December 20, 2009

It's another Boy!!!!

So after reading through the blogs I realized that I haven't updated everyone on the new baby boy on the way! He is growing at a steady rate, has a good heart beat and moves a ton! I am measuring out exactly the same as I had with Evan, so if you see me I am sure you will think I am not showing much... but if you saw me in jeans or a tight shirt you would be able to see the bump! All is well and healthy and we can't wait for little Parker Ray Canode to show himself! Ray is so excited we he thinks about how much fun he is going to have with two boys.... but I keep telling him the next one will be a girl!!! We are going to wait a little longer before having her... but for now were so excited and thank God so much for blessing us with a healthy happy Evan and hope Parker Ray comes into this world just as healthy!
God Bless,
Michelle

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Two boys, how much fun!! I'm so glad everything is going well for you!