Monday, February 16, 2009

First Day back at work and Evan's going to Day Care

Well today I went back to work, and honestly it felt great. I of course missed Ray and Evan tremendously, but it was great getting back to a schedule and feeling like I accomplished something in the day. Evan will be going to his first day of day care tomorrow. Ray was working out of the house so he volunteered to watch Evan today instead of having to take him to day care. It took a great deal of pressure off of me as well, since it gave me a chance to get organized and out of the house without having to worry about all three of us on the first day. Thanks goes out to everyone for words of encouragement throughout the day. Love you all... I will keep the pictures of Evan coming! He will be turning 11 weeks tomorrow - I can't believe it's gone by that quick. The last check up he was in the 97 percentile for weight and height. He weights 14 lbs and 25 1/4 inches long, and the check-up went great! I have to say watching him receive the shots was the saddest thing I have ever watched, next time I am going to be looking away!
God bless,
Michelle

No comments: