Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Evan Rolled Over!!

I am so mad at myself... Ray and I were in the bedroom cleaning up and little Evan was on the bedroom floor practicing his tummy time and suddenly I looked over and he was one his back. So, I yelled at Ray to come watch as I placed him back on his stomach to try it again, and rather than going to get the video camera to catch it, we stood and watched him roll over for the second time. It took a little bit of cheering but he did it!The best part was watching his expression as we praised him for the roll over... lets just say if he talked he would have been saying "what's the big deal yall are weirding me out"! We were so excited but upset that we didn't catch it for the grandparents to watch. Hopefully we can catch him do it again very soon and put it on the blog for everyone to see. Hope all is well!
God Bless
Michelle

No comments: