Friday, January 2, 2009






This year really flew by, I can't believe it is officially 2009. We brought in the New Year by getting dressed up (since I have been unable to do that since I was pregnant) and go out to dinner as a family to Ruth Chris. It actually started with just Ray and I going and we ended up bringing Evan along since he had been so good the last few times we had been out... Reservations were at 8:45 and we barely left in time to get home and watch the ball drop at 12:00. It was 11:35 when we finally left. Above are a few pictures of us going out. We hated missing out on hanging out with everyone else but I have to admit it was nice to send some time with Ray and enjoy a night together. I hope everyone else enjoyed there New Year's Eve nights as much as we had. Wishing everyone the best for the new 2009 year! Smile and make the best of it, and try to look at everything as the glass half full vs half empty!! God Bless and many wishes! Michelle

No comments: