Thursday, January 15, 2009

A few new pics of Evan

Taking a nap with dad!




I can't seem to catch him when he's smiling but he does love bath time!


Well the first snow for the new year. It wasn't much but it did cause Bentonville schools to close and I captured a few pictures of the neighborhood kids enjoying the snow. We almost went out ourselves, but we felt it would be better to keep Evan indoors. Above are just a few new picks around the house that I have taken within the last few weeks. A couple are from bath time and the others are of him with Ray in the morning after I feed him. I typically lay him in the bed with Ray so that I can take a shower and get ready without having to worry about him. I always thought it was cute, and finally took a few pics and thought I would post them for the grandparents to see. I hope everyone is having a wonderful start to the 2009 year! God Bless and be careful in the weather!
Michelle

No comments: