Monday, December 8, 2008

The first week down!





Well it took us a few days but I think with lots of help from my parents during the long nights, and growing patience we have finally made it through a night without spending most of it in the rocking chair. Pour little Evan I think had his nights and days backwards. It seems now though he has figured it out and we finally are getting some rest through the night. We have had so many wonderful days, it makes up for the long nights... boy have we had some good laughs, and special moments. It has been a blast so far and what has helped make it even better is our wonderful friends who have helped each night by bringing us dinner. I can't thank you all enough for taking the time to come all the way out to our house to visit Evan and to feed us dinner. It has been such a live savor, I can't thank you enough. Above are some pictures of everyone stopping by the house to welcome Evan home. Hope you enjoy and I'll try to keep posting new pics as we get them. Love and God bless Michelle

1 comment:

CAMoore said...

ohhhh - those first few nights......


Hang in there - it gets better!