Monday, November 3, 2008

Homecoming and a Hog win... 32 days to go!











Well the Hogs pulled a win against Tulsa this weekend, which made the end to the tailgating season all smiles. I can't believe it is already almost Thanksgiving and the football season is almost over.
This past weekend was a whirlwind starting with trick or treaters around 6:00 and a Halloween party at 8:00 at the Kmieks home. We all had a great time and there were some great costumes... we probably had the worst time coming up with a costume that would work with my pregnant body and allowed Ray to dress up as much as he wanted. What we ended up coming up with was a Motor cross rider and pit "girl." Granted it did keep us from buying anything new since Ray had everything already but it was a confusing costume to many. Either way, we had a great time - - thanks for having us!
Also, this weekend we set up and took the tailgate down for the last of the 2008 year. Thanks to everyone who helped chip in and set it all up and to everyone else who stopped by to enjoy! We plan on making it a tradition so get ready for next year!
On a serious note tomorrow is the last day to vote - and if you haven't already I pray that you find time to make an effort and go vote... the future I am afraid is in our hands. So get out and vote and make your voice known... its not that hard! I plan on attaching some great pics from Halloween and the tailgate hope you enjoy them! Keep smiling and have a great week! Soon I hope I will have pictures of the baby room and will post them for all to see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jamie told me how to find your blog. I just started this blogging thing, and I am awful at it. Your page looks great. And you look great pregnant! I am sure you and Ray are getting excited about Baby Evan. I wish you all the best of luck. It is such a wonderful experience. There are no words to expain it. I am loving every minute of it. I just wanted to say hi. Hope you are feeling well and and the labor and delivery all go great...