Friday, November 21, 2008

2 Weeks to go or 13 days to be exact!









Wow I can't believe it is almost time. This week the Doctor said we are still contracted at a little over 1 cm. but we are effaced 70% which is more than last week at 50%. No specific date yet, but he still us to be ready for anything. Our next appointment is next Wednesday so I'll keep everyone up to date on what he says.

Also, this week one of my very best friend had a birthday and we have a rolling tradition of meeting at Bordino's for a night out with the girls and a good excuse to have a nice dinner out and have cake. Attached is a picture from that night! It was so good seeing everyone and catching up! Can't wait till the next birthday!

Another exciting thing happened this week - our window treatments and bedding for the babies room was completed and delivered. I attached some pictures to give you an idea of what it will look like, but Monday the room will be completely finished, so as soon as it is finished I will put it on the blog for all to see... since everyone has been wondering when this room will be complete! So I can now say it will be complete on Monday and it feels so good to have it finished. Casey is doing a wonderful job and I can't thank her enough for taking time out of her busy schedule to help us pull all this together!

No comments: