Monday, October 6, 2008

33 Weeks...First Baby Shower...











October 5, Jamie Davis, Randi Johnson, Ginger Hillis, Kayla Malone, Lindsey Summers and my sister hosted my very first baby shower. It was wonderful to have everyone share in this special time - and having a chance to see many that I haven't had the chance to see in a while. We had a great time and received so many items for little Evan to be... if you looked at his closet you would think he is already spoiled rotten. Anyway, thank you all who stopped by to say hello it meant a lot to both Ray and me that you took the time out of your day to come celebrate with us. Also, thank you to all my very best of friends for throwing me such a beautiful shower. I can't thank you enough - you are wonderful friends! I should have pics soon - we tried limiting the cameras so I am waiting to receive them and as soon as I have them I will put them up for everyone to see. Also, regarding the last few posts.... obviously those were made by my husband he wanted to add some past and just recent pics of some of the things we have been up to that I did not post on the blog. So, I hope you enjoyed those... at least you will get a great laugh at them. I thought it was cute when he showed me what he had been up to. Either way, as soon as I get pics I'll be sure to post them up until then keep smiling!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Michelle! It's Amy (Duncan) Horn. I just started blogging and found yours from Lindsey's. Congratulations on your baby! Our Andrew just turned one on September 15. It just flies by! Our blog is jaahorn.blogger.com