Thursday, October 2, 2008

32 Weeks and counting... 2 months to go!


























I know its been a while since I have blogged I guess I really didn't feel like I had much to say or add, but finally I have some new items. Today I had my 32 week check up - everything looks great and Evan is growing according to plan, and after my checkup I went to my 4D ultrasound appointment. I had my sister and Jamie go with me since Ray is out of town on a hunting trip with Trevor Coffee (which by the way he is on his last hunt of the trip and still not killed a deer). The doctor had the ultrasound going for apporximately 30 minutes and of that 30 minutes I think Evan moved a few times. This is totally opposite of what he does all day - we all thought he must have been camera shy, but we were able to get a few good shots. He constantly wanted to put his had up to his face which blocked some great pictures - but we did get some good body shots and a few of his face. The ultrasound also showed that he had 10 chubby little fingers and a healthy little body, and still a little boy! Attached, are the pics from the ultrasound hope you enjoy them. As soon as I get the video back from editing I will attach it as well. On another subject we will be tailgating this weekend at the deck and cooking out after the game - anyone and everyone is invited to stop by!

No comments: