Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Count Down!

Here are pictures of the first two boys so that we can all compare when this third boy comes out to see how similar they look. We are told everyday that Evan and Parker could be twins if they were closer in age.... it will be interesting to see if Davis will make it triplets. Here is pictures of Parker now, Evan at the age when Parker was born, and pictures of each of them after they were born.

Parker Now

Evan a week after Parker was born

Parker's a a newborn

Evan as a newborn

Were on count down - the due date is almost here. I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone by! We have the room ready, and I have everything stocked up so that I don't have to worry about going to the store anytime soon. We are so excited and can't wait for this little boy to arrive. Our last appointment was last Friday and we were dilated by 2 centimeters and effaced about 60 percent. The doctor said he didn't think he would be coming this past weekend, and I can say I agreed with him. If I had to guess I would say he is coming this Thursday. Not sure why I think that but I just feel like that is the day that I need to have everything completely ready! The doctor said he is measuring out perfect, and he said he thought he would be around 7 pounds but I feel like this pregnancy I have been at my largest and I think he will be closer to 8. Evan was born 8 pounds 12 ounces and I feel like this one is bigger than him but who knows! As long as he is happy and healthy we don't care when he comes! Evan is super excited for a new little brother. He loves looking at all our friends new little babies and he always ask if he can hold them, and we keep having to tell him he has to wait to hold his little brother. Parker on the other hand... well I am not sure what he is going to think about the change. He will always be our "Parker man" but I think he might be a little jealous of the attention the new one may get at first. Please pray for a healthy happy baby, and pray for the delivery and recovery. I will take any prayer I can get. So far I have been so blessed to have such great pregnancies - long waits but easy after that, and blessed with beautiful healthy babies! I hope everyone else is well. I'll post a blog as soon as Davis Ray Canode joins us in the world!
God Bless,
Michelle

No comments: