Friday, July 1, 2011

Wow so sorry and so behind!!








So I am blaming my husband for not having his computer available for me to upload new pictures to update the blog... but I can take some of the responsibility to- I have been so busy getting things completed with work and getting the house ready for this new one that the last thing I think to do is update the blog! This is for my sister and mom who have continously begged me to update the blog...enjoy and there is lots more to come!!
This weekend we had Jessica Ritchie come out and take my pregnant pictures. I have done this with every child and promised myself that I would not slack on the last child. So here are a few of the pictures that Jessica took and posted on her blog! We had a wonderful time and she is so blessed at what she does! I love them all and I am so excited to see the rest! Follow the link to her blog and post some comments to let her know how good she is at her job!

http://jessicaritchiephotography.com/weblog/

Also, update on pregnancy:
So I am growing and feeling great! I can't believe how fast this 9 months has flown by. Evan is so excited that he has another baby brother on his way! We are as well... everyone keeps asking me if we are nervous or anything and I keep telling them were just really excited - which is the entire truth! All I can pray for is a happy healthy baby boy to love!! We have been so blessed with to perfect little boys and can't wait to see them all share such a special time together growing up so close! The baby room is almost completed all I am lacking are some frames and the new rocking chair which will be here next week. It was so funny since we painted the baby room Evan wanted his room so we are in the process of painting his room now. "REd" as he wanted is - really we painted it gray walls with red stripped ceiling - thanks to Casey's brilliant ideas! I hope you enjoy the pictures, I will go back over the last few months and catch up the blog but I was so excited when these were posted that I had to go to them immediately!
God Bless and be safe this Fourth of July weekend!
Michelle

No comments: