Sunday, January 30, 2011

Beautiful Weekend!















Friday Ray left for his National Sales Meeting so I have the boys on my own this weekend! Luckily the weather has been amazing!! Friday we came home and played outside till we could not see ourselves because it was so dark - and Saturday I tried my best to make the most of the day! We woke up early and made breakfast then I loaded up the boys for a jog in the stroller. It ended up being a 21/2 hour walk/jog since Evan wanted to get out a lot and explore or help push Parker. We went down to the putting green and Evan hit some balls. For lunch we went up to Evan's favorite Chick-fil-a. As we were eating some of our friends called and invited us to meet them at the playground in our neighborhood. The boys had a blast - we go there all the time so Evan knew exactly what to do! I had my camera so I was able to get some fun pictures of Evan with Maya and Parker playing around! The Hatfield's left before we did - we ended up staying there forever! Finally Parker was getting tired so we took him home to take a nap and Evan to get a snack. Evan finally went down for a nap and after lots more playtime outside we ate dinner and settled down with a bath and buzz and woody movie! We had a blast and wish Daddy was here to enjoy it but he is on his way home as I type. Hopefully the weather will be as pretty this afternoon for us to play with him outside! I hope you were able to enjoy the beautiful days!
God Bless,
Michelle

No comments: