Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!















So, today was Halloween and we made the most of the day and holiday. My parent's were in town not only for Halloween but also for the game and to help me since Ray is out of town hunting till Monday. After lunch we went to the club where they had a Halloween carnival for the kids, and hay ride. Evan's favorite games were the putt putt golf (of course) and the fishing game. It was so cute he wanted to keep going back to the fish game and look behind the curtain to see what really was going on back there. We skipped the hay ride for some time for the boys to hit golf balls. My dad took Evan to the range to let him hit some golf balls where it was safe to hit them. Afterwards we went back to the house so the boys could clean up and get ready for trick or treating! Jamie Davis, a very good friend of mine came over to help me with the boys since my parents had to get on the road. Monika Hatfield and Maya came over to pick us up on the golf cart and we set out into the neighborhood. The kids were so cute!! I am a little bias but everyone else seemed to agree. Monika has a daughter that is 6 months younger then Evan. So, she is right in between the two boys so we thought it would be so cute to dress them all in the same theme. I am so glad we did, because they were so cute as little Indian boys, and Maya as Pocahontas. We had a wonderful time and could not have asked for better weather. Now I am home obviously keeping up on the blog because my sister has only text me 20 times asking for more pictures of the boys at Halloween. So here they are aunt Mandy I hope you enjoy them!!!
God Bless and best wishes throughout the week,
Michelle

No comments: