Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!








This week flew by so quickly. The weather has been so beautiful, all we have done the entire week is stay outside. Evan has become obsessed with the outside. As soon as I pick him up from daycare if he doesn't get to go straight outside to play he throws a fit. Which I would complain if he were fitting over other things like playing video game or watching TV, but since it is to go outside I can't get to upset. The best part is that Parker is liking the outside just as much. There have been many times when he starts crying and if you take him outside he stops. Anyway, after the week was over on Saturday we met up with some of our friends on Dickson at Doe's to celebrate birthdays. It was the first time leaving Parker and Evan with someone, I didn't worry over it to much because my parents were in town they volunteered to watch them both, and I knew if Parker was giving them trouble they wouldn't have any problem calling me and telling me it was time to come home, but everything went great. He made it through the entire night so we were able to enjoy a long nice dinner with friends. He even took a bottle for the first time that night as well. On Sunday we woke and all cooked breakfast together for mother's day (I had to help of course) and then got ready and went to church. Afterwards Ray had made reservations for lunch and then we went home and enjoyed the outside. It was a wonderful day! Thank you Ray for making it so special! I hope all of you mother's had a wonderful day, and felt loved and appreciated as much as you should!! I know I would not be the woman I am today had it not been for my wonderful mother! Thank you mom for all that you are and all that you do!! I love you, and again Happy Mother's Day to all!
God Bless,
Michelle

Updates on Parker:
He is holding his head up so well! He is already wearing 3 month clothes, because he is so long! He smiles and is starting to cue and make the sweet little noises. He loves the outside all ready! He is sleeping mostly throughout the night. Typically he wakes up about once maybe twice a night. I usually have to wake up once and pump. He loves laying on your chest and falling asleep, and loves bath time!

Updates on Evan:
He is in the big boy class now, sleeping on a mat and eating at a table. He is using his utensils a lot better. Starting to talk a lot more. Words you are able to understand are --- Ball, balloon, golf, more, brother, parker, mom, dad, nana, David, dog, duck, turtle, and many more but there is a pattern with his words he likes saying the most... they all have some kind of ball in them. He is obsessed with outside. Loves riding bikes with his dad. Loves waking up and checking on Parker, says Uh Oh everytime Parker cries, brings him pacifiers, pats on him, and hugs and kisses him all day long. Loves his little brother and so proud to be his big brother!

No comments: