Monday, April 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Aunt Mandy!!

















On Wednesday we left to drive to Texarkana so that Ray could meet up with Trevor Coffee (who lives in Hope) and go Turkey hunting deep in the heart of Oklahoma (7 hours away), and me and the boys stayed with my parents so that I could have some help while Ray was away. On Thursday we went looking for my mom some new furniture for her new house, along with runnng several errands she needed to get done including taking the boys and showing them off to several people that have not seen them yet. One person in paritcular is my very best friend Ginger. We drove down to Ashdown to drop off some work to my mom's clients and ran by my best friend Ginger's house to see if she was home. We were so glad she was because her son Hudson is only 4 months older than Evan and we have been wanting to get them together for so long. Here are some pictures of them playing together. Friday we drove up to North Little Rock where my mom's side of the family is to introduce little Parker Ray Canode for the first time. My grandparents have not seen Evan since Christmas and have never seen Parker. Several of my aunts came over along with my cousins to see the little man, along with Evan. The trip was short but it was nice getting to show the boys off. That night we went out to eat in Texarkana with Amanda (my sister) and Geoffrey her boy friend for her 25th birthday. On Saturday Dad toke Evan to his first model airplane show along with Mandy and Geoffrey, and me and mom ran more errands. As you will see in the pictures that night Mandy and Geoffrey had a wedding to go to in New Boston so we made sure they toke pictures with the boys. On Sunday Ray was getting back into town after killing his 2 turkeys, and mom and dad were flying out to California. After lunch Mandy and Geoffrey went back to North Little Rock so I had the boys all to myself a little while until Ray got into town. We decided to stay one more night in Texarkana since Ray's trip was already long enough that day. So today we are back home! It was a great trip for us all! The boys are exhausted and so are we but we had fun doing it all! I hope you all had a great weekend! Here are some pictures from the weekend, as you will see my parents live a block away from Texarkana Country club so Evan ended up spending lots of time riding golf carts and playing with golf balls on the practice greens. Thanks dad for keeping him busy! Enjoy the pics!
We hope you had a great birthday Aunt Mandy!! We love you very much!!
God Bless,
Michelle

No comments: