Thursday, October 1, 2009

Update...

On Monday we had an appointment for an ultrasound to test for down syndrome and cystic fibrosis, unfortunately it was to late in the pregnancy by 3 cm. Therefore, the doctor scheduled for us to run the old testing that will test for the same thing. The difference is the new test is more precise and they have no false positives using these test. What we did find out is the baby is healthy, growing fast and moving around a lot! Something else we found out is that they think it is a boy. The ultrasound tech says she is very sure (since she says she found a winky) that it is a boy, but we are not rushing out to buy anything yet until we know for sure. But I figured I would go ahead and pass on the good news because Ray has told everyone he comes into contact with that we think it is a boy, and I received several phone calls asking why I haven't spread the news. Therefore, I figured I would post it just in case... We both are extremely excited no matter what it is, and we have names for each as long as it is healthy, ten figured and ten toed we will both be happy. God has already blessed me with a wonderful little boy and I pray that this next baby will be blessed in the same way, and I pray that we can raise him to know how blessed we are for having him in our world! After being around pregnancies and finding out how many things can go right and wrong I ask that you pray that all goes well and no matter what the sex is, that this baby is born into the world happy, healthy, and complete, and has the love and support to bring him up the best way God can expect! Thank you everyone for your blessings and congrats! I will keep you posted if we find out anything new!
God Bless, and have a wonderful week!
Michelle

No comments: