Monday, September 21, 2009

First Football Game!

This past weekend was Evan's first Razorback football game. We were not sure at first how well he would do, especially considering we started setting up the tailgate at 11:30. He suprised us all, he was so good! He loved the game, he sat there the entire time looking around, and checking everything out. Along with clapping when everyone started clapping and raising his hands up when we called the hogs! He was so cute, we video taped some of it, and I will try to see if it will allow me to download it to the blog so everyone can see. If it is to large to download I will video him doing it again, because we practice with him every night at dinner time when he is in his highchair. The game was good besides the loss! I have to admit it was more exciting to watch than any games last year! Hopefully this year the hogs will pull out a few wins!
Evan is now taking four steps at a time and the only reason he falls is because he is trying to go to fast. It is hilarious to watch! We are so proud of him for already starting to walk. He has began eating number 2 baby food (meats) and he really loves them all. He is saying a few more words: momma, dadda, babba (bottle), uh oh (my dad taught him that this weekend), and everything else is just baby talk. He is such a happy baby, he is starting to get at that age where he entertains the entire time... we laugh all night at him. He also is so fast, I am afraid if he is this fast crawling, how fast he will be walking (running).
Some other exciting news.... were pregnant again! I am not sure exactly how far along we are. We have an appointment on Thursday. Since I call on my doctor for work he had me do an ultrasound a few weeks ago just to make sure everything was good, and so far so good. They estimated that I was 10 weeks then, so that would make me 12 weeks if it is correct. We are really excited, and never expected to be pregnant so soon! I actually went 9 weeks without even knowing I was pregnant, that should tell you how busy we have been... I haven't even noticed I am pregnant. Either way, all is well I have not had any sickness, besides being extremely tired, therefore I go to bed when it is Evan's time for bed. As soon as we find out what the sex is I will let all know, but for now all I know is that it is a healthy baby growing well.
I hope you all are doing great, God Bless and have a wonderful week!
Michelle

I am going to best buy today to purchase the item that will allow for me to download my pictures onto the computer... so hopefully I will have pictures posted by tonight of everything I need to catch up on! Even perhaps Evan's Halloween costume... It is hillarious!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Your family is going to be like mine- although Evan and your baby will be closer in age! The second pregnancy is so much easier then the first, because you really don't even have time to think about it with a little one running around! Good luck and congrats!

The Nuckols said...

Evan is sooo cute and congratulations on having another baby. Hope you guys are doing well!