Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter's here!!





Wow I can't believe Easter has already come and gone. This year has gone by so fast. We spent Easter weekend with the family by hanging around here and then to church on Sunday and after, lunch at Abuelos. My parent's came up for the weekend, and my sister, brother, and Jamie went to church and lunch on Sunday with us. The service was beautiful, and despite the weather church was still packed. It was so nice to see how many turned out for the celebration of Christ Resurrection. The day was so special, and it is always such a wonderful reminder of how Christ died for our sins so that we may have life everlasting, how simply put but it means so much! I thank God so much for what he did for us on that day, and especially when I look around at what I have been blessed with I can't even put into words how thankful I am for everyone and everything I have been given. The hugs from Evan meant more every moment of that day! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, and the spirit touched you in a special way, as it did me.
God Bless
Michelle

Thanks Aunt Jamie for the Easter Bunny!! Love Evan!

No comments: